In an age where the name of a search engine has been included as a verb in the Oxford Dictionary, Mr. Googler is an event that shall test your proficiency in the art of ‘googling’. In this open 'google' test, you will be given 5 questions that can be solved by googling certain keywords or images. For those of you who have an eye for detail and have mastered the art of googling, this event is the perfect opportunity to flaunt your skills. So intellectuals, go Google... and solve the maximum number of questions to win!!!
Rules & Regulations
- Participants are given 5 questions that can be solved by googling certain keywords from the question or searching the images on Google.
- Time limit- 30 minutes.
- The contestant that solves the maximum number of questions is declared the winner.
- In case of more than one contestant solving the same number of questions, the contestant who solves the questions in minimum time will have the advantage in the judging process.
- The questions are designed such that the answers are easiest to find on Google and hence there is no need to use any other search engine.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
While I enjoyed every event organised by siNUsoid, the most enthralling and fun event for me was Mr. Googler. Participating in this event made me remember that googling is no less than an art. It was really funny when we were struggling with finding answers to questions even though we had access to the biggest search engine on the planet!