Are you a meticulous programmer?
Then we at NIIT University bring you the error stack event, an online event to test your debugging skills, requiring a portrayal of an innate understanding of programming logic and an eye for details that shall assist you in debugging a program written in an unconventional language.
Rules & Regulations
- Only solo participation is allowed.
- The event duration is 60 minutes.
- Contest will contain questions with different levels and weightage.
- Event organizers reserve the right to disqualify anyone that is found guilty of violating the rules.
- Participants are given 5 programs in esoteric programming languages.
- Contestants are ranked according to the total points they have got.
- Ties will be broken depending on the weight of the question.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
Error Stack was an event at siNUsoid that completely challenged my ability to debug codes. I’m super happy to score the second position amongst so many competitors. This event was extremely brain stimulating and the overall experience was delightful. I’ll definitely return next year and try my best to bag the first award!