A passionate hacker and a detective at heart is the combination this event looks for.
CTF stands for Capture The Flag is a style of hacking event where you have one goal: hack in and find the
flag. Flags are placed in various locations -- they might be in a file, in the database, stuck into source
code, or otherwise -- and your goal is to hunt them all down.
This event specifically will be a Jeopardy-style CTF. Jeopardy-style CTFs have a bunch of questions/challenges in a range of categories. For example, Web, Forensic, Crypto, Reverse Engineering, and Steganography.
- Winner: 2500 INR+ Souled Store Voucher + Verzeo Voucher
- Second Place: 1000 INR + Souled Store Voucher + Verzeo Voucher
- Third Place: 500 INR + Souled Store Voucher + Verzeo Voucher
GUIDELINES FOR THE EVENT
● Players have to compete individually.
● Brute forcing of flags is not tolerated or recommended.
● Automatic vulnerability scanners such as SQLmap are prohibited.
● Flags should be submitted as they are found rather than hoarding flags and submitting them all at once.
● If any participant is found sharing answers they will immediately be disqualified.
● Students have a time of 4 hours to solve the questions of the CTF.
● The student who reaches the final destination first wins.
● Students are required to solve tricky questions which can be made using ciphers and encryptions as well.