A standard, competitive game of Counter-Strike is typically played over two halves of 15 rounds each with each round having a time limit of 1 minute and 55 seconds. After 15 rounds of play, the two teams swap sides for up to 15 further rounds.
Terrorists win rounds by eliminating all of the Counter-Terrorists or detonating the bomb at one of two bomb sites while Counter-Terrorists win rounds by eliminating all of the Terrorists, defusing the bomb, or preventing the bomb from being planted within the time limit of the round.
The first team to win 16 rounds wins the game.
Rules & Regulations
- Each team must present 1 (one) representative. He/ she is responsible for his/her team and will be responsible for choosing maps and all communication with referees must be done through the team captain.
- The first team to win 16 rounds will be declared the victor of the match and will advance to the next round.
- The map each team will play will be picked by Map Ban method.
- Players not ready within 15 minutes of their match will forfeit that match and will be disqualified from the tournament.
- For more detailed Rules and Regulations of CS:GO go through this document
Register for other Gaming Events