Organized along with Re2 Programming, CodeJam allows you to portray your understanding of programming languages and analytical skills. The event shall include algorithmic problems curated to challenge the programming skills of coding enthusiasts. So let logic take the front seat, face off against other contestants, take on challenges, and expand your coding skills
Do you think you’ve mastered competitive coding? Think again.
Rules & Regulations
- All the problems must be solved in a given amount of time only.
- Whoever solves the maximum number of questions out of the given, within the time limit wins.
- Everyone will be given the same set of questions to solve.
- A program will be considered wrong if it fails even one test case.
- Only one final solution to a problem can be submitted.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The event will be hosted on CodeChef/Hackerrank so create an account before coming for the same.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
I have always loved the language of computers and hence I spent most of my time learning about new programming languages. Code Jam really helped me enhance my coding skills. I also got to witness and learn from a wide variety of talented coding enthusiasts who participated in this event.