Many can code a solution to a problem but few can solve it using a code of barely a couple lines. Do you want to see if you are one of the few? In this event, Code in Less, you will be required to not just code but code in the least amount of characters possible. Prepare to test a totally different aspect of your coding skills!
Rules & Regulations
- This is an individual event.
- The codes will be checked for plagiarism. A case of its occurrence shall lead to disqualification.
- The allotted time duration for writing the code is 60 minutes.
- To be deemed correct, your code must pass all test cases
- If multiple students provide correct answers to the same number of questions, then the question with the least no of lines will be preferred.
- The decision of the organizers in declaring the results will be final. No queries in this regard will be entertained.
Being a programmer, I always try to make my code as efficient and readable as possible. That’s what code efficiency and complexity is all about, right? Code in Less truly helped me in sharpening my skills. It’s quite a hectic task to reduce a multiple line code into very few lines and still make it work - but that’s also the most interesting aspect of coding. I really enjoyed participating in this event and would definitely take part next year!